Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Women Making History: Dana La Rock


This is BIG!!! my dear friend, Dana La Rock's article in WOMEN MAKING HISTORY for www.missomnimedia.com

"I’m Dana (LA ROCK) and I’m the girl who can pretty much do the basics of almost everything. I rap and sing, write, work with kids and I’m picking up film photography and surfing. Everything I’m apart of is birthed from love, experimentation +expression. I figure when you’re honestly expressing yourself through creativity, nothing and no one can deny the truth. With that said I make music that’s straight from the heart and honest with the likes to bring a different listening experience. I’m not known worldwide which I am completely content with, yet I’m very thankful for ears hearing and spreading the word. I like the status of creating goodness without being in the spotlight, quality brings its own recognition.”


I SUGGEST YOU SEE WHAT THE WHOLE ARTICLE IS ABOUT...
Women Making History: Dana La Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment